Saturday, February 14, 2009

CUTAWAY - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Today I received from my daughter a most cherished Valentine's Day gift – the affirmation that I had correctly responded to the call to produce this blog site. I have to say quite frankly that even I don't quite know how it comes to be – I can only say that on a recent night, I awoke shaken, with words flowing like a torrent through my mind, bringing an urgency that somehow I must let others know the wonderful Blessing of Family. God has truly given this family a unique place in history and it has nothing to do with wealth or fame, only an extraordinary love and commitment to each other. I hope you will become an avid follower of these stories and that something will be shared that will touch your life and cause a spark to ignite into a roaring flame of nurturing love for your family. Your feedback is very, very important to me so please share your thoughts.

No comments: